Festival Stage Map
Please be advised that we have some rules and requirements for the upcoming pride parade. No large bags/backpacks allowed, all bags will be inspected prior to entry. Please, respect our space and our privacy during the parade.
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Event: Art X Moda Fashion & Art Weekend
Entry Deadline: November 15, 2022
Fee: 25% Commission on sales made at event. (Up to 3 submissions)
Notification To Artists: No later than November 15, 2022. Notification by email.
Shipping Deadline: All accepted artwork must be received no later than December 7, 2022.
Exhibition Dates: December 9, 2022 through December 11, 2022.
Artwork Returned: Art X Moda will start to return unsold art to the participating artists December 15, 2022. We will use the prepaid return shipping label that is provided by artists and enclosed with the art.
- Detailed shipping instructions will be sent with Notification of Acceptance in an email message. All art must be shipped since no hand – delivered work will be accepted for this exhibit.
- Artists are responsible for all shipping costs (and insurance) both to and from the Gallery.
- Important: ARTISTS MUST PROVIDE A PREPAID RETURN SHIPPING LABEL FROM UPS OR FEDEX ENCLOSED IN THE BOX.. We will not accept credit cards or checks for return shipping. Do not provide a link. Artwork without an enclosed label will be considered abandoned and will NOT be returned.
- Artwork must be shipped in a sturdy reusable carton (no wood). No styrofoam packing peanuts should be included.
- Ship your art by UPS or FedEx only. Please do not use the United States Postal Service (USPS).
Art X Moda Art & Fashion Weekend will exercise reasonable care in handling and protecting all artwork, but production will not assume any liability for loss of or damage to art while in the producer’s custody or during round-trip shipping. Artists are responsible to independently insure their own work. In addition, artists are strongly encouraged to obtain an additional insurance rider if their art is of high retail value.
COMMISSION ON SALES
All artwork accepted is for sale. For sales, the artist must list a specific price and not indicate “Upon Request” or “NFS” (Not for sale).
75% of the final sale price to the Artist.
25% of the final sale price to the Gallery.
Artwork must remain in the Gallery for the full duration of the exhibition or event.
Artists retain all rights to submitted images and artwork. Artists accepted into the exhibition or event will grant Art X Moda Fashion & Art Weekend rights to use selected images as well as data (such as the artist’s name) for publicity / marketing (print and electronic) and for archival purposes, including use on the Gallery’s website.
This is a National Call for Entries inviting artists and photographers from all regions and states. Artists must be 18 years of age or older and residents of the United States.
The Artist should submit a short one-page resume or bio with submissions.
All artist 18 or older at any stage of their career are welcome to apply.